Expo East: Another Great Opportunity From PPAI
One of our goals this past year was to take The PPAI Expo from great to extraordinary. As the post-show feedback filters through, I’m proud to say we’ve succeeded. Thanks in large part to you, our members, volunteers and partners, The PPAI Expo remains the gold standard of what a trade show should be. As part of our commitment to enhancing the unique sense of community that defines our industry, PPAI will continue to create trade-show experiences focused on the needs of our attendees, sponsors and exhibitors. The Northeast is our next target to deliver such an experience.
When I ask people what they think about the Northeast, their opinions are varied but usually optimistic and upbeat. As a native New Yorker, I know the area well and have traveled to many local communities to visit PPAI members. I’ve met so many determined people who know much about success, failure and reinvention. There is no doubt the region is one of our country’s largest economic hubs, but the Northeast is so much more than that. The area is rich with culture and opportunity, and it has a unique entrepreneurial spirit that can’t be matched. The cities I’ve visited are filled with history but are also spearheading progress and innovation. The business environment is fertile and provides plenty of incentive for those eager to put in the necessary work to cultivate something beautiful.
There’s that certain something about the Northeast that keeps calling me back, which brings me to Expo East. When PPAI first introduced Expo East in 2013, we had a vision of transforming the show into an event capable of changing and adapting in today’s marketplace.
Each year since, we’ve taken note of what works and doesn’t, and what we as an organization need to improve upon to build a better experience for both exhibitors and attendees. Expo East continues to evolve and proves itself to be one of the greatest shows I’ve ever been involved with. While Atlantic City has had its ups and downs throughout the years, it too is transforming, with a renewed focus on welcoming visitors through entertainment, events and conferences. As Expo East continues to chart its own path of success, I sincerely hope you will join us on this exciting and deeply rewarding ride.
Join me and the rest of the industry June 11-13 at Expo East in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Nearly 2,000 industry professionals attend the show every year knowing it’s easier to grow their business when the business-building tools—education, networking opportunities and the hottest-selling products—are all under one roof.
Here are the five top reasons to attend Expo East:
1. Meet The Needs Of Your Corporate Client Base Learn about award-winning promotional products and get inspired with new ideas from the industry’s best marketing campaigns and products while increasing your supplier contact base.
2. Gain Industry Knowledge Expo East’s professional development offerings are the best in the industry. In today’s highly competitive and fast-paced business climate, Expo East provides you with the education tools and resources necessary to be successful.
3. Show Floor Professional Development Stimulate your brain and your senses without leaving the trade show floor. Throughout the day on Tuesday and Wednesday, 13 education sessions will be presented on the show floor stage.
4. Connections Corner Drop in on an interactive roundtable discussion at Connections Corner. Set in a casual environment, this unique networking opportunity will help build your professional circle while leaving you informed, engaged and empowered.
5. Product Pavilion It puts the most sought-after products front and center during Expo East. Conveniently located at the front of the show floor, this display lets you take an up-close and personal look at featured products in four categories—Top Sellers, Green Products, Made In The USA and Express Ship—all in one location.
Register at expoeast.ppai.org. I’ll see you this summer in Atlantic City.
Paul Bellantone, CAE, is PPAI President And CEO